Lit Window Library at SourceForge
Lit Window Productions Homepage
wxWidgets Tips&Tricks ]
Lit Window Library Documentation
Version 0.3 Welcome to the "Lit Window Library" documentation pages. Please select a topic from the "Quick overview" below or browse the index.
- Quick overview
- Can RapidUI really speed up GUI work by a factor of 10?
- Read How RapidUI speeds up your work by a magnitude...
- Got questions?
- Read the FAQ.
- Want to try it out?
- Goto Sourceforge http://sourceforge.org/projects/litwindow and download the windows installer.
- Want to be notified when new releases come out?
- Use the Sourceforge http://sourceforge.org/projects/litwindow tracking mechanism or subscribe to litwindow-announce at http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/litwindow-announce
- Want to contribute?
- Use Sourceforge http://sourceforge.org/projects/litwindow to participate. Developers with linux knowledge needed to help with porting!
Copyright 2004, Hajo Kirchhoff, Lit Window Productions, http://www.litwindow.com
- Want to support development?
- Use the donation system at http://sourceforge.org/projects/litwindow to donate money, buy products from http://www.litwindow.com or hire me (Hajo Kirchhoff) as a consultant.
- Please send comments and suggestions to "library (at) litwindow.com" or use the appropriate SourceForge forums and mailing lists (see above).
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you get compiler or linker errors, read the section about Compiler messages before asking for help. The Lit Window Library stretches the capabilities of compilers such as Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 6.0 and sometimes requires special settings to work.
- This library and the documentation are still under heavy construction. If you want a quick overview, read the FAQ and the Tutorial: Writing an RSS Reader... first.
Hajo Kirchhoff, Lit Window Productions