The Lit Window Library is a new way to write UI code,
saving up to 90% of the usual time and source code.
What it is...
- C++ library
- Rules (predicate, constraints) based programming to code UI behaviour with integrated constraints solver
- Advanced databinding
- Library of reusable UI design patterns
What it is not...
- A RAD (GUI design) tool
- An application (source code) generator
- A components library
- A theoretical concept
Documentation and articles
- Open Source hosted by SourceForge
- Free for hobby or commercial use
- First public release: 15-Oct-2004
- Written in C++, platform and compiler independent (help with porting needed!)
- UI Framework: wxWidgets 2.4 or 2.5
- Compiler: MS-Visual Studio C++ 6 or .NET
- MS-Windows 98 or above
- Linux automake/autoconf expert to create makefiles - or -
- CMake or BJAM or any other good build system for cross platform project needed.
If you have got any experience in this area and want to help out, please leave a message on the litwindow-users mailing list.
To support this project please
donate money via SourceForge, contribute or
buy wxVisualSetup for MS Visual Studio .NET!
or perhaps you need a fast and easy bug tracking tool?
If you have comments, suggestions, questions, please use the litwindow-users mailing list to leave feedback.
Your feedback is very welcome.
The Lit Window Library is using